Favourite book, favourite book, favourite book!
These are the words of my two year old who has become the latest devotee of Naughty Peter Rabbit, only he refers to him as that cottontail rabbit. Am I the only one who wishes that she could draw like Beatrix Potter?
Naturally the words of this book are eternally engraved into my mind. Previously it was Make Way For Ducklings which my other child had memorized before me. I guess I'm starting to catch up with all this.
Now yesterday we visited a church for Mass. As we walked in, our five year old loudly asked "is this a good church Daddy?"
Once inside, our two year old asked, "church? Jesus? Done!" However he didn't end there. He decided that he was going to repeat the words "done Jesus" over and over. Daddy promptly took over, escorted him to the back of the church at which point I started to hear loud and clear:
see saw
knock door
who's there
grandpa
whadya want
glass beer
wheres money
in pocket
wheres pocket
in pants
wheres pants
left home
get out drunken bump
sigh...

No comments:
Post a Comment