My youngest boy turned three on Sunday. Here he is eating cake. Yes, eating chocolate cake will make you that happy.
Happy Birthday my precious little boy. You always make me smile. And here is a more fitting picture. Anytime you turn on music, this little one transforms into this:
Linking for the first time with Cari at Clan Donaldson. Glad I found your blog! I'm too serious for my own good and well you have helped balance me out a little today.
Happy Birthday my precious little boy. You always make me smile. And here is a more fitting picture. Anytime you turn on music, this little one transforms into this:
Linking for the first time with Cari at Clan Donaldson. Glad I found your blog! I'm too serious for my own good and well you have helped balance me out a little today.


I've got one that makes a similar face - happy birthday to the kiddo!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny! He always makes me smile
ReplyDelete