Sunday, September 29, 2013

ABC Quilt Along Week 4

I could give my reasons for being late with 'C' but the honest truth is I was never very good at excuses. Like Tanya says, these are very quick to do. However I'm looking ahead at the rest of the blocks for the girl quilt and I have to say that I'm a little intimidated. So I'm thinking of some nephews who might like their own version after I've finished this one.

Notice my wonky S? Excuse the terrible lighting. Thanks Liz for hosting.



4 comments:

  1. I think they look great! Your a is hardly wonky at all. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute. I think your wonkiness is over exaggerated because it looks great! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I can't decide which one I like better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That D for Dress is so sweet, it almost makes me regret not doing it. X

    ReplyDelete