Thursday, September 26, 2013

Theme Thursday: Out

I'm a very content introvert. For extroverts, out embodies something very different and greatly varied from what I am drawn too. For this quiet peace seeking, sometimes melancholy mother, out is best expressed by my love for walks on beautiful days out in the fresh air that thoroughly revives and restores my mind and soul - especially this glorious fall weather.

Recently I've been hunting for milkweed to draw but for whatever reason, milkweed is hiding from me everywhere I go. So here is some goldenrod (I believe) that I found en masse while out.





6 comments:

  1. Love the settings on this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Introvert here too. and going out with a crowd is also unappealing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really know anything about flowers. I wish I did but alas. However that goldenrod is stunning. I love the way you captured the sun peeking through without losing the focus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really beautiful, I'll have to look at your blog to see if you post your drawings. My mom draws beautiful drawings of plants, flowers, trees. And goldenrod and milkweed both.

    I'm an introvert too, severely, but I find so much solace in the outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the very best version of "out". Or going to a fabric or yarn shop. I can handle that one, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete