I've pieced together my first block of a new quilt. This is the Road to Tennessee block that has been popping up on my quilting radar repeatedly. I really love it, especially the scrappy nature it has and the way I can incorporate lots of my favorite prints into it. One block down, fourteen to go.
The next picture is the front of a cushion for our couches. Favorite colors again. Hand stitched panel from this post will be on the back.
I have another project nearing completion. I'm excited to show it. Hopefully next week. It has been my favorite all year long. Here is a peak...
Linking with Lee at Freshly Pieced. Thank you!


I love your Road to Tennessee blocks! Those are so fun, such cute fabrics you've chosen!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun projects you've got going on. I especially love that spread of yummy fabric on your "new project".
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteLove those Tennessee blocks! Your fabrics really pop.
ReplyDeleteAnd once again, I love your fabric choices! :) *hugs* -Lisa
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa!
ReplyDelete