Truly Loving
These dogmatic little ones, life from our lives,
and God, Divine.
Bestowing my gentle words on their little minds,
listening to their glistening thoughts that impulsively
announce themselves, raising questions.
Sweet, precious little minds,
always anticipating
Steady rill of expectations,
and resolute confidence.
Oh I take such delight!
Then why the malady? An unrelenting descent into a self-loathing identity?
Lying deep down in the muck,
raising my arms to the sky
Loving God.
This is clean-out on the frantic, the gibbering, the detestable;
give me what is real, well ordered.
Come in peace, come in life. Come in
Christ.
Resurrect the threads, linking this soul
to the Visible Veiled.
For all I love,
For the little ones,
For the call.
These dogmatic little ones, life from our lives,
and God, Divine.
Bestowing my gentle words on their little minds,
listening to their glistening thoughts that impulsively
announce themselves, raising questions.
Sweet, precious little minds,
always anticipating
Steady rill of expectations,
and resolute confidence.
Oh I take such delight!
Then why the malady? An unrelenting descent into a self-loathing identity?
Lying deep down in the muck,
raising my arms to the sky
Loving God.
This is clean-out on the frantic, the gibbering, the detestable;
give me what is real, well ordered.
Come in peace, come in life. Come in
Christ.
Resurrect the threads, linking this soul
to the Visible Veiled.
For all I love,
For the little ones,
For the call.
No comments:
Post a Comment