I'm here again, having regained the ability to breath again in a somewhat normal matter. We lost a very much wanted baby last month and I have very little words to say. God sees the pain, and understands. We have a little saint in the arms of Mary, and so, before the pain in my chest gets too deep, here is the tip of the iceberg that I felt pulling me down for so long.
January 26
I opened wide my heart,
and a little voice started whispering
in the secret, sacred spaces of
my soul;
and a new circle of love was born.
And then, part of me was touching Heaven.
Jarring pain sunk my soul
Was I not mother enough?
Sitting now, in a leaky boat, in
the ocean of disbelief.
Now our little one is being loved perfectly. Better than I ever could.
Breaking the silence (and breaking out of character) by joining up with Jen for seven posts in seven days.
January 26
I opened wide my heart,
and a little voice started whispering
in the secret, sacred spaces of
my soul;
and a new circle of love was born.
And then, part of me was touching Heaven.
Jarring pain sunk my soul
Was I not mother enough?
Sitting now, in a leaky boat, in
the ocean of disbelief.
Now our little one is being loved perfectly. Better than I ever could.
Breaking the silence (and breaking out of character) by joining up with Jen for seven posts in seven days.
Continued prayers of peace and comfort to you, dear Lucy. Sending you love and hugs and hope.
ReplyDelete