I had been taking too long to decide on a quilt pattern for my three year old and so decided to run with a simple pinwheel pattern that I found here on sew mama sew.
This past year has seen me changing style and approach to the quilts I make. I'm having fun with the colors I use and I'm not as traditional as I used to be. This means that I am taking every spare minute to sew because I love what I am creating and this quilt is no exception!
The best part was the look on his face when he saw the completed quilt on his bed. He was beyond thrilled!
This past year has seen me changing style and approach to the quilts I make. I'm having fun with the colors I use and I'm not as traditional as I used to be. This means that I am taking every spare minute to sew because I love what I am creating and this quilt is no exception!
The best part was the look on his face when he saw the completed quilt on his bed. He was beyond thrilled!





Happy quilt, happy boy! I, too, love pinwheel quilts. It turned out wonderfully! :)
ReplyDelete