Unfortunately I will have to wait until we are settled in our new house sometime late July to get started on this. I already have an idea of the layout and fabrics I will use. Thank you Cornelia for the opportunity to win!
On other sewing news, I made great progress in my hexagon EPP. It is the perfect project for on the go while we are in transit between houses. These pictures really don't do the fabric justice.

How fun to win a giveaway! That is such a cute pattern, too. I love seeing your EPP quilt coming together. The blues are my favorite. :) I hope that things are coming along well for you and your family as you get settled in! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI especially love the blues because they remind me of the clear wide open skies we have here in Nebraska. Things are a little chaotic while we wait to move into our new house but doing well in temporary lodgings.
ReplyDelete