Cutting to the point here. I'm having a laparoscopy on November 13th in the hope that it will help us concieve another child. I've got a great doctor, and a great trust in God and desire only to do His will.
Being Catholic, I don't participate in artificial methods of conceiving children, but do place great hope in God and the doctors who have trained according to the moral ethics the Church upholds.
Although it has been a hard week, it has also been yet another week of grace. With all my heart, I hope for the gift of another child that we can love as much as we love our two boys here with us. Daily I lay my soul down before the Will of God in which I can never place too much confidence.
From Abandonment to Divine Providence:
Being Catholic, I don't participate in artificial methods of conceiving children, but do place great hope in God and the doctors who have trained according to the moral ethics the Church upholds.
Although it has been a hard week, it has also been yet another week of grace. With all my heart, I hope for the gift of another child that we can love as much as we love our two boys here with us. Daily I lay my soul down before the Will of God in which I can never place too much confidence.
From Abandonment to Divine Providence:
The will of God is at each moment before us like an immense, inexhaustible ocean that no human heart can fathom; but none can receive from it more than he has capacity to contain, it is necessary to enlarge this capacity by faith, confidence and love.

No comments:
Post a Comment