Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Whereupon I express gratitude for quilting

Well I think I have a fairly good idea of why I would want to express this gratitude. Sewing with all these delicious fabrics is honestly like eating chocolate. Truly, my brain starts lighting up like the Northern Lights. However let it be said in advance, the lighting here is awful and my phone is hardly a good camera. I need to start taking pictures outside.


I've cut into the above mess and started work on this...

Also, just to give you the heads up, there have been some big events around here lately and so blogging is sporadic. I can't talk about all of it, but I can say it is all in God's hands.

That said I can share with you some of the progress I've done in the midst of what has been a very full school year to date.

This has some fabric for a border coming to it before the end of the week:


Such awful light again with a blurry picture to boot I'm sorry. This time I blame it on taking pictures late at night with my phone. Planning on some straight-line quilting and a scrappy binding.

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced and WIP Wednesday. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I'm sure it will look amazing when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Still I apologize for the awful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You've started on the Aunts' Quilt! And your little ABC blocks are adorable -- I love the different fabrics that border them!

    ReplyDelete