Sometimes all you need is a few pictures to spread some cheer and joyful satisfaction in a new creative process. Now I understand why EPP is so addictive and why I am unwinding and relaxing in a remarkable way since I started.
Linking with Lee at Freshly Pieced Modern Quilts
Looking very pretty! how big are your hexagons? Linda
ReplyDelete3.5 inches - not small at all! This is my first and I wanted it to grow a little faster!
DeleteLovely colors you picked!
ReplyDeletevery pretty :) love the colour choices
ReplyDeleteI love EPP, lovely colors
ReplyDeleteIsn't EPP just the best? Just wish I had time for more of it! I've only ever completed 2 quilts in this method and now work on my third in between my other projects.
ReplyDeletelove your color choices,
ReplyDeleteI have my box of hexies.....I have had to put them to the side until I get some other things done.
ReplyDeleteWho am I kidding? I won't ever get the other projects done! LOL
I will be taking the hexies at least to my 2 stitch groups next month.....but I'm itching to work on them and only them over anything else right now. They are pretty addictive.
epp is wonderful! like you said, so relaxing. what great fabrics you picked. I agree with your point about just needing a happy picture every now and then. you took some great ones!
ReplyDeleteYour fabrics are beautiful! I have never done EPP. I am intimidated! Thank you for the inspiration, Lucy. :)
ReplyDelete