Closing day is around the corner after a few hiccups. Four nights left in temporary lodging before our family meets our new house properly. Window coverings have been ordered, furniture is waiting patiently to be pulled out of storage. I'm waiting anxiously to unpack boxes and shake this feeling of being held in limbo.
I've picked up some seriously delicious fabrics at a local quilt shop (a shop that is dangerously close to our new house). I'm itching to cut into them. Pattern ideas are swirling around in my head and I hardly know where I will start once the opportunity presents itself.
Other than quilting fabrics, I've purchased several yards of Joel Dewberry's home decor fabric Hive in Mint for curtains in our main living room. It is a truly refreshing color for our great room and will coordinate beautifully with several quilting prints that I have cushion plans for.
Oh the wait! It has been so long!

You are so close!!! I, too, hate that feeling of limbo. So glad you are nearing the end of it, Lucy! Prayers for peace and blessings on you and your family as you get settled and set up. I can't wait to see your updates! *hugs* :)
ReplyDeleteThinking of you, Lucy! Hope you are well and that things are coming along smoothly for you! *hugs* :)
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa! Things are well here but there have been a lot of hiccups and bumps that are finally starting to smooth out. School is underway and I have much to write and have been working out but have been prevented due to problems with iCloud and photos on my phone going haywire! I'm returning to the old fashioned route with my little old digital camera.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you have had a good start to your year. I just loved your last post. Your husband is AMAZING! What a talent! Not to mention your quilt too! I am greatly inspired and can't wait to share what I've been up to!