Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Learning here lately...

I'm overdue for a post. So much good has been filling our days along with some struggles.

We've all been sick in one way or another for the past month necessitating visits to the ER and doctors to treat pneumonia and ear infections. Sleep has been rough but without fail, God provides His grace everyday and there is peace in our home.

The boys are missing Daddy who is deployed until the summer. I've missed him especially this time and I'm not sure why. I'm used to his frequent trips.

We've had a steady stream of visitors to our bird feeder at school. My garden is blooming in many places. My countertop is regularly adorned with wild flowers, sometimes arranged according to height and accompanied by excited words flowing about their names and descriptions. There are four nests in close proximity to our garden - two robins nests, one with a very fussy robin under my deck. Our vegetable garden was started a few weeks ago with cool weather plants: swiss chard, lettuce, beets, kale, radishes.

I love this season!













No comments:

Post a Comment